Roles in WebSite Development Team
• Server Administrators: They take care of the technical issues and are responsible for .
running and maintaining the Web server. They also generate statisticalreports on the users of a website.
• HTML Coders: They write HTML code for website pa and troubleshoot the site.
• Designers: They are thegraphic artists responsible for the appearance of the website.
• Writers and Information Designers:Wnters prepare content for online display such as hypertext information and navigation paths. They work closely with designers to create page templates.
• Software Programmers: They write the programs for interactive website using different tools such as Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripts, Java scripts. They also develop back end applications to interface with databases.
• Database Administrators: They maintain the databases and ensure data accessibility and security.
• Marketers: They generate contents and work to make the website more popular.